We’ve already talked about why being active on social media is important to the overall health of your business. Sometimes it doesn’t matter how often you hear it, though. You want the facts to explain why spending precious time throughout the day on things like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is actually useful.
Is there any better way to display that than with infographics? Probably not. Such is life in social media, infographics are a wonderful way to consume a lot of data in a short amount of time.
So, why should you be exerting effort on social media strategies? Let these seven infographics do all the explaining.
1. A lot of information is shared daily on the internet
2. The marketing efforts of companies are increasingly internet-based
3. Non-profits even see the value of being active on social media
4. How to utilize each major network to your advantage
5. Where social media users are sharing content the most
6. But Twitter is growing quicker than anything else
7. And what did I say about posting on the weekends?!
Whether you’re looking forward to it or not, social media isn’t going away anytime soon. If anything, its importance will continue to drastically increase in the near future. Now is the best time to join the amount of networks you’re comfortable with and start building an engaged following.
And if you need help getting started or moving past a plateau, that’s what I’m here for.
The article 7 Infographics Explaining the Importance of Social Media first appeared on Matthew Musico, M.S.